Tuesday 7 February 2012

I'VE JUST DISCOVERED SATURATED CANARY!

Morning All
Brrrr ... a very cold day here in Essex ... me thinks I'll stay in the warm and craft :)
Thought I'd stop by and show you a card I made for my friend DI .. her birthday was a week ago but I couldn't post it until now as I've only just seen her this weekend and gave it to her lol 
It was my birthday this weekend just gone as well and Di & me treated ourselves to an all day Scrapbook Crop with the lovely Jackie Da Silva - we had such fun .. scroll down for a piccie :)
Anyway here's the card I made her and I have to say I've just discovered SATURATED CANARY digi images .. they are gorgeous ... I will definitely be adding more of these to my collection :)





This little beauty is called WHISPY and I've coloured her with Copics, the DP is from Prima and I've glittered and embellished the flower corner, the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment is one of mine which will be available very soon when my new Digi Sentiment shop opens :)
I would like to enter :
Now ... as promised .. here's a pic of Di & me at the crop :)
Thanks for stopping by and catch up with you soon :)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne love the image and the papers are delish, super image and love your colouring.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lynne these image are gorgeous aren't they, so many to choose from, I love how you have coloured her and the design is perfection.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING card Lynne I love it , the image is gorgeous, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails