Sunday 29 August 2010

MY SENTIMENTS BLOG

Afternoon All!!
No card for me to show you at the moment - but just wanted to let you know that I've been a busy bee designing Halloween sentiments for my other blog - there are now two different sets for you to download - so pop over and have a look - great for party invites or general cards :o)
Click Here to be taken to Sentiments 4 You


I'm working on Thanksgiving, some more Christmas and I'm hoping to be able to offer you Watermarks and Signatures for your blog too and don't forget if you order any before midnight on August 31st you will be entered into a draw for a set of 6  exclusive sentiments that will not be available to download.

Thanks so much and hopefully be back tomorrow with a card to show you :o)
Lots of Love

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne, well lucky you girl! well done and i'm sure you are going to be great on Tildas.Also i'm loving all your sentiments.
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my crafty corner and leaving me a message I really appreciate it :o) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails